NickLea.com links

The NickLea.com Message Board: Off-Topic: NickLea.com links
By wickedwitchto3 (70.161.222.54) on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 03:16 am:

When was the last time any of the links were updated? I was playing around w/it & about 90% of the links listed no longer exist. Are there even any new pages to add links to?

I truely miss Sophie's NickLea 2000. I have yet to see the photo collections matched, never any little 3x4 inch grainy photos in the top left-hand corner - they were always full sized, clear & large enough to view & see details.

Anybody know of an website of equal standards?}

By Leigh (70.18.128.106) on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 09:02 am:

What happened to Sophie's site? It has often changed URLs and gone down for weeks, even months at a time in the past, and always come back up again. Has she pulled it down for good this time?

By Dee (24.130.255.84) on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 05:46 am:

I do miss Soph. If you see this Sophie, hope you're doing great and having a wonderful time.

BTW, I had one of those "code" things in the hospital recently. It made me appreciate even more, the people who are kind in the world, and Soph has always been one of them.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: