Nick's lipstick

The NickLea.com Message Board: Nick Lea in THE X-FILES : Nick's lipstick
By bfelix (65-101-182-163.tcsn.qwest.net - 65.101.182.163) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 12:17 am:

As I'm also a big fan of the lovely Gillian, I go to her site often. She made a comment that she had to wear lipstick a certain way so that the computerized animation would be able to track Scully's mouth movements, and the digital work would capture the movements and gestures of the characters as closely as possible. I don't know for sure, but that may just be the reason Nick has on his beauitful shade of crimson. The humor in this is that at the end he wiped it on the director( kind of a clever way to get rid of it while saying goodbye. Don't you think?)

By Leigh (pool-68-237-181-125.pghk.east.verizon.net - 68.237.181.125) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 06:32 am:

I don't think he wiped it off on the director. He had a lot more on his lips than he left on the director's cheek. :) I think he was just playing along/getting back at him, because the director (jokingly) called him a "girl." (Knowing Nick, he probably started it, by queening around with the lipstick.)

By Dee (c-24-126-229-40.we.client2.attbi.com - 24.126.229.40) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 06:42 pm:

That is probabaly true! Is that on the clip? I would love to see that! I'd ove to see Nick play a transvestite or a drag queen as well. He'd be so convinceing it would be hilarious.

By bfelix (65-101-182-163.tcsn.qwest.net - 65.101.182.163) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 09:06 pm:

No! Not a drag queen, people would surely talk as he is so beautiful anyway. A remake of Some Like It Hot? I know Mondonna wanted to do this a few years back ( during the early part of her career) with actors Tom Cruise and Michael Keaton(when Keaton was very In). I always thought Nick resembled Keaton in coloring, wide spaced hazel eyes, bow shaped lips, and smallish chin except that NL is taller, better looking and really hunky. Both actors have a lot of intensity.

By Kaylie (pcp04321488pcs.nrockv01.md.comcast.net - 69.140.240.176) on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 08:38 pm:

I always loved Michael Keaton as well, he's one of my favs., probably because of the intensity you mentioned. If my future turns out anything resembling how I hope it does, I will have both Michael Keaton AND Nick cast in my movie. ^_^

Nick playing a girl?......Hmm. Personally, I think I prefer to see him playing the sexy, straight guy that he is. :) But it is fun to see the lipstick and that he is fun about the teasing and everything.

By Natasha (149.254.50.164) on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 07:25 pm:

LMAO!!! I always thought he was wearing lipstick in that video but never watched it the whole way through to find out why!!!
I must say, it is a relief to discover, yes, he is wearing lipstick, and yes, there is a reason for it. He's not a transvestite who obviously forgot to take it off! lol

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: