New X-Files Movie?

The NickLea.com Message Board: Nick Lea in THE X-FILES : New X-Files Movie?
By Leigh (71.246.181.10) on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 07:24 pm:

Meant to post this awhile back, but didn't get around to it. Spotnitz has a blog. And he mentioned a new XF movie in it.

http://www.biglight.com/blog/2007/04/its-true.html

"Several people have e-mailed to ask about reports that the second "X-Files" feature is finally in the works. A script is indeed in development, but I'm afraid that's all I can say. Thanks for your good wishes and support all these years."

Hmmmm.....

By Leigh (71.169.32.52) on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 05:54 am:

A lot of press about this all of a sudden. David Duchovny says he's getting a script this week, and that he and Gillian will be in it.

DD recently told a British SF magazine that the new XF movie would be a MOTW, not mytharc. Which doesn't really surprise me, since mytharc is really confusing for newbies (and even longtime XF fans).

But that doesn't sound promising for Nick. :(

By AnonXF (72.83.138.96) on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 10:39 pm:

Nope. I do not believe in CC "secrets' any more. Whatever is planned and kept under wraps NEVER EVER turned out to be cool or good for Krycek's character in time or exposure.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: