Kyle X/Y

The NickLea.com Message Board: Nick Lea - Spoiler Zone : Kyle X/Y
By wickedwitch_to_3 (70.161.218.89) on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 12:27 am:

While channel flipping came across "Kyle X/Y" (12am) on the Family channel & saw Nicholas in a truck following Kyle as he went for a midnight walk. Previews for the next ep, "The Lies That Bind" (8pm Friday), Nicholas actually speaking. In the preview he's talking to someone on an ear cell & in answer to their question (can't remeber what was said) Nicholas's character says he's "made sure they won't be identify him", don't know if he's refering to the Kyle character or the skeleton they find. So he is definitely doing more than sitting in a new vehichle next ep.

I just watched the show to night for the hell of it to see if Nicholas would be lurking about in differnt vehicles & got rewarded w/just that & a the preview (which is mostly Nicholas)

By alcek (24.17.245.49) on Saturday, December 09, 2006 - 02:32 pm:

Is Nick going to be in season 2 of kyle xy?

By Miley Fox (71.197.215.237) on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 10:19 pm:

Yeah, if you go to ABCFAMILY.COM there are is a lot of discussion on sea. 2 and Nick, i am under nicklover2007

By AnonXF (72.66.5.76) on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 09:29 pm:

No Foss tonight, I guess he is gone for a while as NL is doing Men in Trees, actually, nothing is being done because of the writer's strike and may the networks suffer HUGE lossed because they are asses.

By Leigh (71.169.27.141) on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 12:02 am:

Yeah, I thought it looked like it was goodbye (at least temporarily) last week.

By AnonXF (71.163.149.85) on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 07:49 am:

There are now KyleXY previews on on ABC Family, but I do not see Nick's name on the offical site for this season. Does anyone know if he will be Tomm Foss again this season?

By AnonXF (71.241.238.115) on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 12:30 am:

NL was on tonight's Kyle XY for about 20 seconds total, not that it matters anymore, the show has been cancelled. Since it has been one of those mini season episodic shows and on Monday nights, which is a blah factor, it is no surprise that it has bitten the dust. I have no idea where we will see NL next, but jeeze, maybe something with more than 20 seconds of exposure at a time months apart would be nice.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: