Chaos

The NickLea.com Message Board: Nick Lea - Spoiler Zone : Chaos
By Leigh (141.149.97.30) on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 06:03 am:

I've seen some of the script for this movie. Looks like a typical action flick. Lots of stuff blowing up.

John Cassini's part seems to be pretty significant. He's suspected of being a "dirty cop," who stole money from the evidence room. No mention at all of Nick's part, "Detective Vincent," in the parts I've seen. Either the name was different in the script, or it's a very small part indeed.

By kand (83.112.205.139) on Wednesday, January 25, 2006 - 01:08 pm:

To answer the question about Detective Vincent Durano's fate in "Chaos", NO, he doesn't die! He's injured (broken arm, I think) in an explosion where Conners, one of the main characters, dies, and the investigation goes another way w/o him then. Nick can be seen a few times before the end because there's many flash-backs to explain the plot.
John Cassini plays Detective Bernie Callo who's in charge at the time of the robbery but sent away as Lorenz, the chief-perp, asks for Conners. Callo is murdered by Lorenz, suspected of being a dirty cop, but later exonerated as his signature was faked on a register.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: